Friday, April 2, 2010

Wedding Things

Recently I've been hired to design and produce the entire stationary line for a friend's wedding.  Working with her fabulous colours, I think I've created a very stylish and contemporary line. 


This is her Save the Date I've created for their wedding.  I love the colours together.  She did a great job at picking the colours. 



And also for the record, I love the flourishes!  They have that hint of being very traditional but modern at the same time.

These are just a few other samples I created for them.  They had to pick one and I think they made a very classic and elegant choice





I love Wedding things! I absolutely love creating things for weddings. I love seeing the look of joy on a client's face when they see a bit of themselves in their own personalized stationary

Stay tuned for more after the wedding! 


No comments:

Post a Comment