Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm back!!

It's been such a ridiculously long time since I've updated.  Has it really been since last August. Wow!!

Well so many things have been in the works since then.  I stopped blogging for a while so we could get focused at the Fertility Clinic.   And now we are taking a break with it for a while, at least until the spring when we do IVF.  But that is a whole other chapter.  So in the meantime, lets just all keep our fingers crossed and keep wishing on those stars.  Where's that little cricket when you need him.

So I promise this year.. and yes I do promise I will try to blog at least 1-2 times a week.  I know not everyone might be reading this but it really does help.  And when life is full of complications, a little help goes a long long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment