Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome

Lately I've been asking myself, "What is my thing?" Everyone I know has a "thing". Wether they are a fantastic cook, a great athlete or a superb teacher. I mean, I'm a wife, a sister, a daughter, a teacher. But what do people think about when they think about me. Then it dawned on me. Paper! Yes, wait and let me explain. It's not as boring as you would think. For as long as I can remember, I had a love for paper. The more the better. Paper! Different colours and shapes, sizes and textures. The colours were my favourite. When I was a kid, there was nothing better than getting a stack of brightly coloured paper all to myself.

Later in life, I learned to love the world of paper crafting. From cardmaking to scrapbooking to pretty much anything in life that paper is an accompaniment to. From invitations to weddings and showers to place cards and special announcements. I do it all.

This blog is to share my love of paper with everyone. But not just paper. The special things I can create with paper and all the lovely things in between.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment